Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Honey, I blew up the Tesla....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
IMG_2900.jpg
Guess what's up.....

Got it in One (well, 1/2 - no on the tires)
Tesla & Bikes.jpg
That's the 1Up USA bike rack being put through its paces, prior to re-construction. Those two Pedego electric bikes weigh 50 & 59 pounds - piece of cake for that rack even at this "tilt-out" position!
I'll be adding color in the "Hitch Install" thread, but for here: absolutely take both tires off when attempting this hitch installation - it makes the job far easier.

Attachments

• Tesla & Bikes.jpg
    Tesla & Bikes.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Fiddler
Prof & Bill: I like your answers better.
Meloccom: Thanks for the vocab lesson! But you and Saghost should read the Hitch Install thread to learn more.
Rypalmer: Chocks are for sissies. I just made sure it was pointed downhill. You know: so in case of failure it would roll away from me <rolleyes> (yes: chocks just don't show)

Prof & Bill: I like your answers better.
Meloccom: Thanks for the vocab lesson! But you and Saghost should read the Hitch Install thread to learn more.
Rypalmer: Chocks are for sissies. I just made sure it was pointed downhill. You know: so in case of failure it would roll away from me <rolleyes> (yes: chocks just don't show)

That would be ever so much easier if there were a link around here somewhere. I didn't see anything that sounded like that either in the first few pages of this subforum or in the first few pages of new posts. Unless I just can't read today, which is entirely possible...