Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hong Kong Electric Vehicle Fiesta 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to everyone who attended / participated.

In particular, I would like to single out Core - rushing from the airport and then spending his jet lagged day working the charged.hk stand. Also Waidy, for stepping in and helping out early monring. And to everyone else for their support and participation. A few cones were crushed, but water barriers unbroken ;-)

agree no need to have a EV car or a car, just turn up and support the EV clubs and make the world a better place to live in and also have loads of fun in the events.

We need to teach as much people as we can about EV cars.
99.9999999% of HK people are always - about EV cars and always say that they can not install a charger in there homes and not many places to charge outside which is wrong.

A good practice run, where we could piggy-back on an existing event. As far as I heard, the organising parties (AutoSportsHK / the Hong Kong Automobile Association) were quite happy about the event and seemed enthusiastic to make this a recurring yearly event. Of course a decade from now it will be obsolete, as 99% of all car buyers will buy electric cars anyway.

I am looking forward to an event where we really reach out to the masses, not just those that come to a particular event, but rather a venue where we catch a lot of random by-passers in a busy place - to really spread the word. Should I be hoarse at the end of the day - so be it - it will be worth it.

It was great fun to test the Model S in a confined environment - first time to drive without traction control. Did anyone see any coverage from TVB yet? I don't read Cantonese, and can't see anything from their website.