Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hong Kong Launch Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@CCT @lx3h
You should definitely call them to make sure your are "on the list".

+1 definitely call AND keep emailing. Maybe your email is in the spam folder for some reason?

Keep pressing on, you DO need confirmation, as far as I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know the shuttle bus schedule for Admiralty? Or for Kowloon Bay's for that matter, but I'm more interested in the Admiralty one.

Thanks!

Said wrote to me to call the event number which is listed in the conformation email I think, to coordinate.

Thank god they finally sent me the confirmation email. Nothing worked until I wrote to Linda this morning and she replied in an hour or so and at the same time I received the confirmation email from a HK staff called Ernest. Linda is a star! Gotta love her!

Poor Linda though, gotta do all the work.

Yes, I was quite frustrated at my DS because he blamed the communication issues on "the US team" (he meant Linda -- he mentioned explicitly that I dealt with Linda before he as DS took over) when my dealings with Linda were much more pleasant. She was responsive and professional, always giving me reassurance that she knew what she was talking about.

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

We are just so busy chatting and having fun!

when can you be here, Mark?

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

One more photo:

Model S Launch Event HK.JPG

Last edited:
confirmed again with Kenneth, each car will comes with a Mennekes type 2 charging cable. I also saw one of these cables in the frunk of one of those cars delivered tonight. The cable is a genuine Mennekes cable with blue color connectors and Mennekes packing. Kenneth also said the 13 amp charging cable is available now for $3700

Time Lapse video - didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. But for those that weren't here - this is the whole evening in about a minute:

It's still uploading, should be ready around 1:30. I will be sleeping by then I am sure!

Last edited by a moderator: