Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hong Kong Launch Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would love to do that for you, but none of us (on this forum) have the car yet due to delays.... So we cannot yet verify the SC for you.

But I sure will do when I do get the car...

Well, you don't need to have a Tesla Model S to find out what the capacity of the Supercharger station is. The technical details are written on a sticker somewhere on the cabinet (or somewhere else).

Benz, I can check it for u if I get my car next week. The two SCs are in paid parking. One is in a retail/office building complex and the other one is in a cruise terminal (I think less than 1% HK people have been there). Basically both locations are not very convenient locations with public transportation.

Benz, I can check it for u if I get my car next week. The two SCs are in paid parking. One is in a retail/office building complex and the other one is in a cruise terminal (I think less than 1% HK people have been there). Basically both locations are not very convenient locations with public transportation.

Very good. Currently, the highest capacity is 135 kWh. But I hope that you guys have an even higher capacity of 150 kWh. That would be really awesome.

Very good. Currently, the highest capacity is 135 kWh. But I hope that you guys have an even higher capacity of 150 kWh. That would be really awesome.

He said "this is the latest and most highest power superchargers we have anywhere in the world". I take that to mean 135kWh. Not higher power than anywhere else, but the same highest power.

If they could push beyond 135kWh, surely they would have announced it before? Or did I miss something?

One year ago TODAY since the first 8 Tesla Model S (Signature) were delivered in Hong Kong!

See pictures from post #72 in this thread

Time flies.

Today there would be somewhere around 1700 Tesla Model S or so - a year ago, there were none!