Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hong Kong: Model S initial Signature Model S launch event July 23, 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DITB

Charged.hk co-founder
Nov 13, 2012
Hong Kong
This is my own way of showing what happened. There were plenty of professional photographers and videographers, who will show this event in a more conventional way - I guess eventually published somewhere.

This is about a minutes worth of a different angle. 1 second in the video is about half a minute of real time.

Too busy at the moment, so I didn't even add sound. Be sure to choose HD to get rid of that ridiculous and aggressive YT compression ...

There are also some photos in the launch event thread, starting here: Hong Kong Launch Event - Page 8

Last edited by a moderator:
I just seen the first 2 Superchargers in Hongkong are online now!

asasas.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for that video. Were the cars behind curtains 1, 2, 3 and 4 the first deliveries? Very cool and showy way to do it.

There were actually 8 curtains, 5 more on the other side, and yes, behind each curtain was one Model S, ready for being taken home. When the curtains went, they all stood there in the evening, lights on, as if dogs or cats waiting for adoption by their new owners.

Last edited:
There were actually 9 curtains, 5 more on the other side, and yes, behind each curtain was one Model S, ready for being taken home. When the curtains went, they all stood there in the evening, lights on, as if dogs or cats waiting for adoption by their new owners.

That's pretty awesome. Hopefully the X deliveries are as showy

Thanks for that video. Were the cars behind curtains 1, 2, 3 and 4 the first deliveries? Very cool and showy way to do it.

I know this. I know this math problem.

There is a Model S behind 3 of the curtains and behind one of them is a goat. You need to guess correctly behind which curtain is the goat. Once you made your choice you will be asked if you want swap with another choice. I saw this in the Hollywood blockbuster '21'.

-:)