TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hong Kong Roadster Owners - If you are not living in a house with Garage...

Discussion in 'Asia and Australia' started by ekwng, Aug 9, 2012.

1. ekwng

ekwng Member

I'm sure most of the Roadster owners in HK would be the privileged few to live in a house with garage, so overnight charging should not be a problem.

If not, how do you arrange charging port if you are living in Residential Estates like Taikoo Shing etc ? Do you negotiate with the Estate Management to install a port/wall plug at your own parking space? How likely they'll let you do that? :confused:

Thanks for sharing!

2. ekwng

ekwng Member

3. sonywong

sonywong Member

I want to know too! BTW, I heard from Tesla HK that a company is providing one stop services (including installation of chargers and negotiation with owners corporations & property management) to EV owners.

4. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

I know of one who charges at work :/)