Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hooking up Tyson's corner SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After electrek broke the news yesterday about uncorking older 75d vehicles the community went nuts and blew up the service centers, some reports said they didn't know what we were talking about or just said no based on an old list. One person, Michael, at the Tyson's corner VA service center not only knew where to look, but took the time and put up with tons of us calling in from all over the country. He was professional and had fun with it. I propose we hook those folks up with a bunch of food for lunch for everyone there. I'm not local but I would love to coordinate with those that are (we've got to get pics of their faces when a crap ton of lunch shows up. ) I can call Monday to make sure Michael is working and see what they like. Anyone in?

Original thread:
75 and 75D variants increased performance from July 1st - software and hardware improvements?

Reactions: GaryW
He’s the Service Manager, and was excellent at getting my X back in business when it was bricked; they had it for a week as Fremont researched the problem. Glad he’s helping you all out on the uncorking! No idea how many people they have there, I’d plan on at least food for a dozen?

I was there yesterday and there were probably about 5 people in the service area and another 6-8 tech's. And I think Michael said he's working on Monday. There's a papa john's right next door to the Tysons SC. We could order some pizzas from there.