Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hoovies Garage Tesla Model S 85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, newbie to both this forum and Tesla's but not EV's, we've had Leaf on our fleet for a few years as a general local run about. I write this while supercharging in Redondo Beach.

As a fan of Hoovies Garage Youtube channel and having loved his updates on his 'cheapest Model S in the country' I heard him utter the magic words 'I'm thinking of selling'... I immediately contacted him and threw a cash deposit his way and two weeks later the excellent Chad from Smart Way Transport delivered the Hoovie Tesla to us from Kansas.

We've already added 1.2k miles to the 112k miles it came with and having given it a full valet inside and out we couldn't be happier with it.

Anywho, glad to be a part of the forum and looking forward to learning lots.

Quick update, the car has now got just over 120k miles on it and everything is working perfectly, not a single problem, so yes it wouldn't have made for much content on Hoovies channel. In October I'm going to be driving it from Fresno CA to Austin TX for the Formula 1 grand prix which will be my first really long road trip in it. The battery still charges to 250 miles when full but the route shows 12 stops will be needed to get there so that'll be an experience.

Reactions: Lasairfion
Nice car! It was too reliable for Hoovie to keep, he needs finicky cars to drive his viewership numbers (though I did love his "MY TESLA BATTERY DIED!" video when his fob abttery needed replacing!) I hope it remains as reliable for you as it has been for the first 2 owners.

Spent the last week 'servicing' the Tesla ready for its road trip to Texas this month... aside from a brake fluid change, 4 wheel alignment, 4 new tires all round (as they were near the markers) and checking everything on the car works, what else should I be checking?