TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hoping for some UI changes in the future...

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by gujudog, Jul 23, 2018.

1. gujudog

gujudog Member

I have had the 3 for a week now and have noticed some nuances of the UI on the app and in the car. Why is the clock and the temp all the way to the right. There is enough white space on top left to display this info. Also, the directions bar could be displayed on the left side of the screen where its easier to glance at then looking all the way to the right. It would also be great if the car and the app can display the battery percentage along with miles left to get a better perspective. I attached a USB for music and after changing the source, it starts at the beginning and does not continue where it was left off. Other then that, love the car.

2. KFORE

KFORE Member

According to the leaked UI screenshot on Tesla.com, most of that might be changing which is in line with your feedback.

3. MRPLUGIN

MRPLUGIN Member

I have dad the same complaints. There should be somewhere that UI suggestions could be made to Tesla with a voting system to allow Tesla to easily track which items owners are looking change or have added. Maybe there is and I just don’t know it.