Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Horned Mirror Skull [mirror caps] and Wind Noise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you guys think this creates a lot of wind noise? I hope not but I didn't do a before and after.
20220209_163042.jpg

The whole thing looks pretty cool actually. But from the inside looking at it, I just noticed the areas of drag. From the front, it doesn't look quite as such but gives the car a nice unique and aggressive look from the front end.

What do you think? I thought this would be easier than a wrap and actually cheaper. It fully replaces the top mirror cap.
20220211_171400.jpg

Upvote 0
The whole thing looks pretty cool actually. But from the inside looking at it, I just noticed the areas of drag. From the front, it doesn't look quite as such but gives the car a nice unique and aggressive look from the front end.

What do you think? I thought this would be easier than a wrap and actually cheaper. It fully replaces the top mirror cap.
View attachment 768584
I'm a huge fan of do what you like with your car because in the end who cares what everyone else thinks of it if it makes you happy.

But for me personally not my style at all.

Upvote 0