Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hot Nite Car Show - Electric Avenue - Kamloops BC August 11th, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the risk of being chastised for cross-posting, I wanted to be sure the PNW guys had a chance to see this event...!

The Tesla Owners Club of BC worked last year with the City of Kamloops to add an EV category and 'Best in Class' trophy for EV's to the annual Hot Nite in the City car show. Last year was a great success, so we're now on to the 2nd Annual staging of Electric Avenue! We've again been given an avenue to dedicate to EV's, which will be dubbed 'Electric Avenue', with banner, music, solar and charging displays, etc.

The Hot Nite show is a very popular event, seeing in the order of 550 cars and 60,000 people on the tree-lined main street of Kamloops.

Be aware that the show is inaccurately named as it no longer happens at night! It began as an evening show 'n shine some 24 years ago, but quickly grew in size to what it is today... requiring the downtown of the city to be shut down for the full day to host the cars. It's a great event and my Model S attracted a huge amount of interest in the years prior to Electric Avenue. Last year saw us fill the allocated space with several Tesla entrants, as well as other manufacturers, and the interest we received was incredible. This year we'd like to see an even larger variety of Tesla vehicles as well as more non-Tesla EV's - homebuilt, motorcycles, whatever. The more the better!

In addition to the show, that weekend also hosts the annual Ribfest in Riverside Park, a very short walk from the Hot Nite show. Ribfest alone is worth the drive, believe me...!

This is a great weekend to visit Kamloops and enjoy some summer sun! Registration can be completed online at:

Show and Shine Hot Nite in the City Registration

It would be appreciated if those who register could PM me so that we can ensure we reserve enough space together for EV registrants! We filled our space last year and I have a feeling we're going to grow significantly this year...

Email_ElectricAvePosterTarget_EVowners.jpg

Reactions: PLUS EV