Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hot Red Wrap on rearview mirrors

Looks Good?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In all honesty I’ll give you my opinion. I don’t want you to take this the wrong way or let it influence your opinion or what you do however (a) I initially didn’t like the appearance......I’m trying to, but still don’t. I believe it’s too much contrast in color?
The first thing I thought of/it reminded me of is when you see those cars driving around that have been wrecked or bought from a junk yard and the owner hasn’t gotten the repair fixed yet and has just “parted” out the quarter panel or door to be repaired with a temp until he can get to the body shop to actually repair the part or get the “new” “real part” in.
I do like the black and white checkered side views on the Mini Coopers.
But if you like it rock it! Enjoy! Interested to see others opinions.

Ski

Might be better in a different and more subtle color or even carbon fiber. It just looks odd to me. But if you like it keep it, it’s your car! ;)

I have my sideview mirrors wrapped with carbon fiber wrap (blue model 3p, black interior). I have a chrome delete with satin black where the chrome was (around the windows, door handles) and carbon fiber mirror cap wrap on the side view mirrors and on the black where a "rear diffuser" would be.

For the OP, I didnt like those red mirror caps for that . black car at all. I dont think I would like carbon fiber look with a black model 3 either, but it likely would look better than silver, red, or any other color other than black.