Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hot Wheels Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MP3Mike

Feb 1, 2016
Oregon
So it appears that they have two colors of Model X Hot Wheels now!

I got around to customizing mine. Used acetone to remove the graphics off the sides (keep acetone off plastic windows it will eat it). Used a drill to drill out rivets on bottom (you tube has tutorials). Swapped the black interior and darker glass from the silver one to the black one. Put the white interior from the black one in the silver body and used a dremel to cut way the acetone damaged side windows.

Attachments

• IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    562.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Love
Reactions: MP3Mike
I got around to customizing mine. Used acetone to remove the graphics off the sides (keep acetone off plastic windows it will eat it). Used a drill to drill out rivets on bottom (you tube has tutorials). Swapped the black interior and darker glass from the silver one to the black one. Put the white interior from the black one in the silver body and used a dremel to cut way the acetone damaged side windows.

That....is a lot of effort.

• Funny
Reactions: Corbets

:eek:o_O

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Found a bunch of black ones at Walmart and dug around in a huge box for them for about ½ an hour but definitely want the white one.
Where did you get yours from and d'you know if they're still available?

I think the white ones are from 2017, I’ve had them awhile. I have a bunch. PM me. I can get one in the mail, as long as you don’t want it to be “mint” condition. They are in my trunk and the cards have gotten beat up a little. I always intended for them to be taken out of the packaging by kids.