Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hot Wheels Tesla Roadster!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped at Target yesterday. An orange Tesla single package was bundled with 5 other cars for 7 bucks.

39ce_1.JPG

(Ebay image will not last long)

I just checked Ebay. Sellers are breaking up the Valentine group packages and all the new colors are available.

Last edited:
TEG: Had my luck the other day I was sitting at my desk when a gentleman walked in the office that works for me and handed me his son's Hot wheel Tesla in "Very Orange". He bought some Hot Wheel cars for his six year old son and when they opened them up he realized there was a Tesla Roadster he explained to his family that he worked for a Tesla lover so he brought it to me. :biggrin:

Nikola Tesla finger puppet here.

Love it... Does the Roadster have an aerial / antenna this could be attached to mickey-mouse style?

Actually I've never seen one in any pictures so maybe not. It would make a nice fuzzy-dice-like mirror hanging though, if you need to demonstrate acceleration in a video (because it would be pulled toward the back of the car).

Last edited: