Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hotel Chargers in GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Chas F

Model S 60kWh #P6396
Aug 22, 2012
Orlando, FL
I'm trying to plan a trip from Orlando to Charlotte this summer and I think it will require an overnight stay between Brunswick, Ga and Savannah. Does any know of any EV friendly hotels along I 95 between these two cities.

See Recargo | Home and PlugShare - EV Charging Station Map - Find the nearest location to charge your electric car! for charging locations (check them both). I would recommend staying at a B+B in St. Mary's, or someplace in downtown Savannah. Both locations have Level 2 charging.

Thanks Chris. I did check recargo, which led me to make this post. There didn't seem to be any options between Brunswick and Savannah, which seems to be supported by the locations you've recommended. (St Marys is south of Brunswick and Savannah is..well...in Savannah). My dilemma is that by the end of the summer, I may only have a SC in the Palm Coast area which would get me from Orlando to the middle of GA (along I95) before I would be ready to stay overnight while the car charged. St Mary's may the best option given these choices.