TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Hotel in Palm Springs area

Discussion in 'California' started by napabill, Dec 7, 2013.

1. napabill

napabill Active Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Napa, California, United States
    I had had great hopes that the promised Supercharger in Indio would be completed by New Year's, but that apparently isn't in the cards. Consequently I need to find a place to stay in the Banning/Palm Springs area that not only has 30 amp charging, but also allows for Razz, the wonder dog. We normally use the La Quinta Inn chain as the are very pet friendly, but have no charging capability that I'm aware of. Anyone out there have any thoughts?
  2. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

Jan 12, 2011
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    The La Quinta Resort in Palm springs has charging.

From Recargo, there are many choices

Palm Springs Hilton

Palm Springs Convention Center

Village Green/Heritage Center

Downtown Parking Structure

Palm Springs Library

Desert AIDS Project

Camelot Theatre/Farmers Market

Accelerator Park

City Fleet Operations

Palm Springs City Hall

Rabobank Regional Business Center

Ace Hotel

Palm Springs Visitors Center

Palm Springs Airport

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Parker Palm Springs

Palm Springs Nissan

Palm Springs Motors

Westin Mission Hills Resort
  3. Apoclyps

Apoclyps Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Taipei, Taiwan
    I didn't stay at the hotel, but I did stop by at the ACE Hotel to charge my car on their NEMA 14-50. I called ahead to dine and charge the car, and they made sure no one was parked in the spot (they have 2 plugs). Not sure about pets though.
  4. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2006
    CA CA
    Recargo is your friend!

We (Renee, actually) had the La Quinta install done for one of our TesLA club drives a few years ago. I plugged our Roadster in there over the Thanksgiving holidays last week. Saw three different MS' charging on the three NEMA 14-50s. They are in the underground parking garage in the back. First day one spot was ICEd even though they are very well marked.

This La Quinta is part of the Waldorf group.