Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hotel Recommendations - Boston

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello New Englanders.

I was hoping some of you might be able to help me with some hotel suggestions. I am coming to Boston (TD Garden - specifically), the weekend of August 17-19 and wanted some hotel ideal based on a few factors:

1. Charging convenience

2. Proximity to TD Garden

3. Decent hotel (doesn’t have to be 5 star but can’t smell like a strip joint either).

4. Good neighbourhood.

I’ve only ever been to Boston once so I am not all that familiar and would appreciate any thoughts. I’ve looked at PlugShare but I still really don’t know. Thanks.

The Garden is on top of North Station. The North Station Garage has 8 level 2 chargers. I have no idea what restrictions they have however: {{ngMeta['og:title']}} I have never charged there.

This lot nearby has chargers, again never charged there: {{ngMeta['og:title']}}

These guys are a bit farther away but they have a destination charger: {{ngMeta['og:title']}}

There are no bad neighborhoods in that area (anymore).

In that immediate area there probably aren't any cheap hotels. The cheapest seems to be the Holiday Inn Express:
Google Maps
Perhaps you can use that surface lot (second link above). My wife works in that area, I know it quite well.

Stop by here: Porters Bar & Grill - Boston my friend owns it!

Reactions: Struja