Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hotels in Florida with Charging Stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Disney Animal Kingdom Villas has 110v plugs in their self parking garage.

Attachments

• F6FCC3AC-55E8-47D8-AAC7-52ED9E5AA28D.jpeg
    F6FCC3AC-55E8-47D8-AAC7-52ED9E5AA28D.jpeg
    356.2 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: MacGreiner
** New Tesla Charging Station **

In 2017, the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort on St. Pete Beach installed an EV and Tesla charging station for hotel guests. It's perfect if you're looking for a hotel with a charger that isn't priced through the roof for a suite room. The charging station is also available for guests staying at the sister properties; the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort and The Plaza Beach Hotel.

Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort
4321 Gulf Blvd
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706

Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel and Marina
4327 Gulf Blvd
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706

Plaza Beach Hotel Beachfront Resort
4506 Gulf Blvd
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706

** New Tesla Charging Station **

In 2017, the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort on St. Pete Beach installed an EV and Tesla charging station for hotel guests. It's perfect if you're looking for a hotel with a charger that isn't priced through the roof for a suite room. The charging station is also available for guests staying at the sister properties; the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort and The Plaza Beach Hotel.

Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort
4321 Gulf Blvd
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706

Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel and Marina
4327 Gulf Blvd
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706

Plaza Beach Hotel Beachfront Resort
4506 Gulf Blvd
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706

Thanks for the information and welcome to the forums.

According to Tesla's Find Us map there are two full capacity Tesla Wall Connectors and one J1772 charger located at Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel and Marina, not Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort.

Plugshare likewise shows the charging equipment at Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel and Marina.

If the Bayview Plaza is also adding charging equipment, please let us know.

I have added the Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel and Marina to our Google map.

Map of Florida Hotels with Electric Charging Stations

Larry

We are not a hotel, but we have vacation home rental business in the Disney area and have just installed a High-Powered Wall Connector at one of our vacation homes. The charger is provided for guests staying on property and is a complimentary feature.

Although vacation rental homes have grown rapidly over recent years, there doesn't seem to be that many vacation homes offering Tesla chargers.

I hope my first post is acceptable and doesn't overstep any boundaries.

• Love
We are not a hotel, but we have vacation home rental business in the Disney area and have just installed a High-Powered Wall Connector at one of our vacation homes. The charger is provided for guests staying on property and is a complimentary feature.

Although vacation rental homes have grown rapidly over recent years, there doesn't seem to be that many vacation homes offering Tesla chargers.

Have you added the property to the destination charger map? We are always looking for rental options along the space coast that we can reward with our patronage.

Have you added the property to the destination charger map? We are always looking for rental options along the space coast that we can reward with our patronage.

My vacation rental house near Disney is listed on Tesla’s Destination Charging map. It is also on PlugShare.

@SerendipityFla, you should add yours too, if you haven’t already.

Serendpity,

Can you share more info about your vacation home? I am planning to visit Orlando next week and looking for a place/hotel with charging capability.

Isn’t it easier to use PlugShare? They seem to have a much more comprehensive list of sites.

This list goes way back to the early days in which Plugshare was not a very accurate system, and there were not many supercharging stations in Florida (I took delivery of my first Tesla in Sept 2013) or regular chargers at hotels. Larry Chanin was instrumental in getting Florida Tesla owners together to share charging locations, as well as other Tesla information. Back in those days, most of us knew each other, and all of us knew the last 5 digits of our VIN numbers as an indication of the production date and delivery time for our vehicles (I still remember my Red P85 was VIN 19846 - one of the first 20,000 Model S vehicle produced).

Those were really exciting times, but also very interesting as we all much more in the category of “test pilots” than new owners are today.