Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hotmail keeps putting notices from here in junk mail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No matter how many times I've indicated that emails from this forum are NOT junk - it moves the email to inbox but all subsequent ones go to junk. I've tried many times-
I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything so sorry if this has been posted. Minor annoyance, but still an annoyance

No matter how many times I've indicated that emails from this forum are NOT junk - it moves the email to inbox but all subsequent ones go to junk. I've tried many times-
I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything so sorry if this has been posted. Minor annoyance, but still an annoyance
Nothing on the forum doing this .. it’s i
On Hotmail side

Hotmail in 2019. Yikes.
Don't knock it until you try it. They've really come a long way since the 90s. It's basically a web version of Outlook and uses the outlook.live.com domain.

I've had the same Hotmail address for over 20 and rarely ever get a spam message. I signed up for gmail when it first became available and have never given that account to anyone yet I get hundreds of spam messages a week on that account.

@sceptic , Just add @teslamotorsclub.com under Safe senders and domains. I've never had any TMC messages go to spam. You might also check to make sure that you didn't accidentally add @teslamotorsclub.com to Blocked senders and domains.

Last edited:
Reactions: sceptic