Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hotwheels Model S

TMS doc

Oct 22, 2012
Pasadena CA
My source at Mattel tells me the Model S for Hotwheels is on its way. Look for perhaps two versions in the collection to be released in 2015. Also, there is also a Model S Matchbox coming as well, presumably to appear more as a stock version. Phil Stillman, your petition may have paid off.

paco3791

TMC OG
Nov 10, 2006
Antioch, IL
I still have my HotWheels Roadster in it's original box hanging up in my office cube from 2008. The model S, and owning a Tesla, was just a dream at that point. Sometimes, if your lucky, dreams do come true!

darthy001

Love my car, hope Tesla can get as great!
Oct 29, 2012
Bærum, Norway
oooh ooh ooooh, I will so buy some of these for my sons:) My oldest at 3,5years loves our new "race-car" and would be absolutely thrilled to have one of his own to play with:)

In2oil

Nov 23, 2013
Calgary
That is a great idea... I have owned over 50cars in the last 30years. This makes me officially a car Whore! Yes I said it! I need therapy. the first step is to admit it. You have witnessed the first step.

3s-a-charm. I was thinking of a gant chart..

yobigd20

Oct 28, 2012
Skaneateles, NY
I already posted pics in another thread.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/46107-I-want-to-buy-a-tesla-cheap-as-possible?p=981658&viewfull=1#post981658

- - - Updated - - -

matchbox.png

- - - Updated - - -

i have no idea why they put wheels like that on though.

JakeP

S P4996 ==> P02547
Apr 27, 2012
Bradfordwoods, PA
My source at Mattel tells me the Model S for Hotwheels is on its way. Look for perhaps two versions in the collection to be released in 2015. Also, there is also a Model S Matchbox coming as well, presumably to appear more as a stock version. Phil Stillman, your petition may have paid off.

Any idea when these will be released? Is this like a Tesla 2015, or should I start looking on the shelves in Target in a month or two?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC