Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hotwheels Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps, but some of the fun is the hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

And there's always this.
Wrong red. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and for the record I contacted [email protected] (address listed on their website) about acquiring a "fleet" (with the intent to distribute at TMC Connect)...
I’m interested in a bulk purchase of 100+ of the “Tesla Model S” “HW Workshop” (217/250) toy.
How do I go about creating such an order?

and got the following response:
We regret to inform you that we do not sell individual cars on Mattelshop.com. Please check with your local retail store that sells Hot Wheels products to place a special order.

More news - Tesla Model S Matchbox And Hot Wheels Toys Are Finally Here - Gas 2
But no solid information on when we'll find them in stores.

Matchbox - Looking Good
image009.jpg

Hotwheels... not so much. That spoiler!
2015507211014.jpg

Kill it! Kill it with fire!

Except you can't find them anywhere.

The Hot Wheels and Matchbox "dealers" (aka Walmart, Toys R Us) offer a horrible experience compared to the direct-from-manufacturer purchase model used by Tesla Motors.

It's trivial for me to order 10 actual vehicles directly from Tesla. It's been frankly impossible to just find a single Hot Wheels or Matchbox variant at every Walmart within 100 miles of me (and some Toys R Us, Fred Meyer, Target ...).

:|

Except you can't find them anywhere.

The Hot Wheels and Matchbox "dealers" (aka Walmart, Toys R Us) offer a horrible experience compared to the direct-from-manufacturer purchase model used by Tesla Motors.

It's trivial for me to order 10 actual vehicles directly from Tesla. It's been frankly impossible to just find a single Hot Wheels or Matchbox variant at every Walmart within 100 miles of me (and some Toys R Us, Fred Meyer, Target ...).

:|

You could wait for them to show up online?