Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

House & Tesla swap - Florida to Copenhagen, Denmark?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear all fellow tesla owners

I hope this post is within the rules.

We are a danish family of four living in Copenhagen, Denmark with our Tesla Model S 70D parked around the corner in a private parking with 16amp charging facility.

We are looking for someone who would like to swap house/appt and Tesla 2-3 weeks this summer (july).

We have a lovely penthouse appartment in Østerbro - just outside the old centre of Copenhagen, 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, dining room, kitchen, appliance room and living room. Right next to "Parken" (national stadium), and lots of shops, restaurants and cafés. The old city centre is a 20 mins walk past the lakes and through parks.
The Tesla is parked 5 mins walk - at my office - where it can be charged overnight.

We are looking for a house or appt with min. 3 bedrooms - preferably close to waterfront and/or golf course - and we'd like to use your Tesla S or X as well :)

I hope to hear from some of you - you can ask questions or comment here - or send mail to [email protected]. I will reply with pictures from appt. etc.

Have a great day!
Christian, Copenhagen

• Informative
Reactions: Jay Hawk