TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

House & Tesla swap - Florida to Copenhagen, Denmark?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Christian Dane, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Christian Dane

Christian Dane New Member

Dear all fellow tesla owners

I hope this post is within the rules.

We are a danish family of four living in Copenhagen, Denmark with our Tesla Model S 70D parked around the corner in a private parking with 16amp charging facility.

We are looking for someone who would like to swap house/appt and Tesla 2-3 weeks this summer (july).

We have a lovely penthouse appartment in Østerbro - just outside the old centre of Copenhagen, 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, dining room, kitchen, appliance room and living room. Right next to "Parken" (national stadium), and lots of shops, restaurants and cafés. The old city centre is a 20 mins walk past the lakes and through parks.
    The Tesla is parked 5 mins walk - at my office - where it can be charged overnight.

We are looking for a house or appt with min. 3 bedrooms - preferably close to waterfront and/or golf course - and we'd like to use your Tesla S or X as well :)

I hope to hear from some of you - you can ask questions or comment here - or send mail to [email protected]. I will reply with pictures from appt. etc.

Have a great day!
    Christian, Copenhagen

• Informative x 1
  2. MLang

MLang New Member

Hello Christian, You may wish to post your request on Tesla & Home Xchange Worldwide which is a Private Facebook Group dedicated to Tesla Owners who wish to swap their Home and Tesla: Log into Facebook | Facebook

• Informative x 2
  3. S4WRXTTCS

S4WRXTTCS Active Member

That would be pretty cool, but I live in Washington State and not Florida. :-(

4. Christian Dane

Thanks MLang - I've put it up there as well ;)

5. Christian Dane

Maybe next time :)