Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JDL@h

MYP/White/Blk TX OD: 9/27 EDD:4/20 vin: F417
Sep 29, 2021
houston
Not finding any info on deliveries in Houston. Almost all deliveries seem to be going to California. Wanted to start this thread to get a perspective on Houston deliveries.
My details are in my signature below also, I ordered a white/blk/20" Sep 27, changed it to a MYP last week. EDD shows 4/3-5/1.
If you have picked one up from Houston recently, please post your details.

Thanks guys, hope y'all get your VIN soon too.

Just wanted to give an update on my situation.

So yesterday evening I got the VIN and change in EDD . Tesla called me today to ask whether I want home delivery or showroom delivery. I opted for showroom. They said car will be at westheimer location around 4/19 and after inspection they can schedule for 4/20.

I did the insurance and loan documents this morning via my own finance (bank of America).
Only when they had everything in order, tesla called me to schedule delivery. Might be different for everyone, just posting my experience.

Reactions: ShanVA and Jones1
Thanks guys, hope y'all get your VIN soon too.

Just wanted to give an update on my situation.

So yesterday evening I got the VIN and change in EDD . Tesla called me today to ask whether I want home delivery or showroom delivery. I opted for showroom. They said car will be at westheimer location around 4/19 and after inspection they can schedule for 4/20.

I did the insurance and loan documents this morning via my own finance (bank of America).
Only when they had everything in order, tesla called me to schedule delivery. Might be different for everyone, just posting my experience.
That is great news. Could you please share with me the process of financing thru third party from start to pick up the car? Because I heard it is more complicated than with Tesla Finance. Does BoA offer lower interest rate?

Thanks!

Checking in. H Town here.
OD11/15/21
EDD Currently 5/21-6/18
I’ve been sitting at this EDD since February.
MYLR 20, W on W.

Is the only pickup location @ Westheimer? I know there’s a Tesla store in the Woodlands and a service center on 45N. Past the Beltway.
Planning it out for the future. Thanks.