Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was thinking about you, we ordered same day. I saw a Feb 23 OD getting VIN, we may be close too. I need to book my trip to Italy and I hate to delay it to take delivery of a car :D
Tesla needs to come up with an out of the country or vacation plan. You should be able to purchase vehicle and store it at there delivery center for up to 2 week’s at least.

Reactions: popgodazipa
So I just text my delivery center. I believe. My pickup date is the 21st. I asked was the vehicle there. They told me no. Not yet. It should be there in a couple of days. Idk. I hope they don’t push my delivery date back. I’m employed. I can’t just take off whenever. 😳

I want to trade in my car while it still holds value, but I'll without a car for a few months if anything. I guess WFH does have it's benefits lol
Yep. My trade went down by $500. While I waited. It is hard to plan. Make a back up plan for your back up plan. But definitely do not sale your only vehicle. EDD = Erratic Delivery Date.