Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a long long long Journey. It was well worth the wait. It’s Beautiful. I love it. All the gaps are great. I do notice the Glove box looks to be a little off. The right side of the glove box door hangs about 3/16 lower than the left side. I went over a lot with the SA. His name is Emanuel. He had everything set up for me. I accepted the delivery from his phone. It’s 100 miles for anything I see. He told me to just report it in the app. It took about 20 or so minutes for Auto pilot and navigation to calibrate. I have it home now. I will go through all the functions now. You can watch all the videos. Until you actually get in and are behind the wheel. It’s just not the same. The interior looks phenomenal. Oh my lord. Them White seats. Lol. I’ll probably just install a few accessories today. Floor mat’s and center consuls tray’s. Maybe the screen protector. Good luck to everyone waiting. It won’t disappoint you.
1653148639508.jpeg

It was a long long long Journey. It was well worth the wait. It’s Beautiful. I love it. All the gaps are great. I do notice the Glove box looks to be a little off. The right side of the glove box door hangs about 3/16 lower than the left side. I went over a lot with the SA. His name is Emanuel. He had everything set up for me. I accepted the delivery from his phone. It’s 100 miles for anything I see. He told me to just report it in the app. It took about 20 or so minutes for Auto pilot and navigation to calibrate. I have it home now. I will go through all the functions now. You can watch all the videos. Until you actually get in and are behind the wheel. It’s just not the same. The interior looks phenomenal. Oh my lord. Them White seats. Lol. I’ll probably just install a few accessories today. Floor mat’s and center consuls tray’s. Maybe the screen protector. Good luck to everyone waiting. It won’t disappoint you.
View attachment 807056
Beautiful! Congrats man

View attachment 807056
Nice, congrats. I'm interested in knowing how much time you spend in the car today, tonight just exploring the UI. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time in mine just sitting and learning, playing, cleaning, and admiring. Kind of like when I bought my very first car.

Reactions: Jones1
View attachment 807056
Congrats. Interested in your thoughts of additional apps that you recommend after a week of ownership (like the watch app that you posted the other day). Also curious as to what accessories you feel are necessities after a week.

Congrats. Interested in your thoughts of additional apps that you recommend after a week of ownership (like the watch app that you posted the other day). Also curious as to what accessories you feel are necessities after a week.
I will post here. I’ve installed the floors mats under seat storage. Screen protector, armrest cover. Few other mat’s and items. I will do the PPF rear and mud flap front’s. Next. Then I will try the watch app out.

For those of you. That wanted to add the TParts data connection to the center console. That Tesla has stop installing in the new vehicles. I just did my MYP. It was a little tuff pulling at first. You have to use the tool. And pull away. Not up. Pull away towards the front on the car. Here is some pictures. The the data connector is a old school USB connector that came on the First Androids sorry I don’t remember the type I think it’s a Micro B or mini B It is taped up in some insulated electrical tape
1653166895723.jpeg

Attachments

• 1653166913495.jpeg
    1653166913495.jpeg
    385.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 1653166932668.jpeg
    1653166932668.jpeg
    375.2 KB · Views: 46
How is the sound compared to BT since it should be lossless sound? I'm a huge audiophile, so this part could be the answer.
Initial impressions are that the USB sounds great. Even tho I’m using a very old HD Toshiba not a SSD. Compared to Bluetooth. I would say USB is better right now. But I’ve only Streamed using Bluetooth. Apple Music from my Surface Duo. And honestly. I will probably always pick a drive over Bluetooth and streaming.

Reactions: DesertEagle
For those of you. That wanted to add the TParts data connection to the center console. That Tesla has stop installing in the new vehicles. I just did my MYP. It was a little tuff pulling at first. You have to use the tool. And pull away. Not up. Pull away towards the front on the car. Here is some pictures. The the data connector is a old school USB connector that came on the First Androids sorry I don’t remember the type I think it’s a Micro B or mini B It is taped up in some insulated electrical tape View attachment 807167
Pardon mi ignorance, can you explain in layman's terms what this mod is about?