Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve only been through one drive through. Wendy’s on the Sunday. After I picked up my Y. The guy had the drinks pouring out of the lid. I held my hand up. Told him to pour some out. Before he passed them through my window. I got home. I had juice on my door. Thank god it wasn’t inside my Y. 😆

Do not. Put a garage door open on your Sun visor in the Y. Do not. I moved mine to the center console. I had it hanging on the center console. It left a imprint in the headliner. Luckily the heat today. Made it easy to press or smooth out.
Don’t do it. Just don’t do it. I might get the Tesla home link now. 😆

Do not. Put a garage door open on your Sun visor in the Y. Do not. I moved mine to the center console. I had it hanging on the center console. It left a imprint in the headliner. Luckily the heat today. Made it easy to press or smooth out.
Cant you ask Siri to open it for you? Google does it for me

Reactions: Jones1
Cant you ask Siri to open it for you? Google does it for me
I’m using the MyQ app. It uses Amazon. I can buy a home kit adapter tho. It will be cheaper than homelink. 😆
Thanks I’ll look into. Or Buy it tonight.

Edit

I forgot I’m using my android as my TV. I can use that. 😆
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: mikedjp
Surface Duo is my CarPlay.
1653615741172.jpeg

Homelink is fantastic. Just don’t setup auto close. I have beautiful new garage doors because of that feature

Reactions: Jones1