Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t feel it. At pick up. I just happened to notice it the next day.
1653776195879.jpeg

Reactions: Jetblasts
Anyone know of a shop in town to install heads-up display? After seeing my friend getting lost with Tesla navigation along I’m seriously thinking adding this to my Y that’s coming next week. I use Apple CarPlay whenever driving so I know I will be missing it dearly. Adding the display will give me all carplay functionality and basic car status info without having to look sideways. I’m very tempted… Installation seems DIY friendly but I’d rather have someone familiar with this do it.

How far in advance did you guys add your Tesla to your insurance? I don't want to start paying for it now, plus I need to keep the current ride on the policy until I turn it in.
Picking up 6/4 and I pulled the trigger on 5/26. May be a bit earlier than needed but given the long weekend and busy week before pickup I want to be on the safe side. Tesla did confirm all in place document-wise within a day so if you want to cut it closer you can.

Reactions: mikedjp
Anyone know of a shop in town to install heads-up display? After seeing my friend getting lost with Tesla navigation along I’m seriously thinking adding this to my Y that’s coming next week. I use Apple CarPlay whenever driving so I know I will be missing it dearly. Adding the display will give me all carplay functionality and basic car status info without having to look sideways. I’m very tempted… Installation seems DIY friendly but I’d rather have someone familiar with this do it.
There's a guy on sugar land (Henry) that'll do the install for about $400. I don't think he's done an install before, but he specializes in the automatic frunk install, so I'd think he's more than capable. His email is [email protected]

Reactions: Ageha