Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up our MYP! Car is in great condition. We’re still waiting on temp tags after nearly an hour so this delivery wasn’t quite as smooth as the last one but the car is great. Spent the last hour setting up profiles, Bluetooth, keys, etc. The new floormats, console tray, and screen protector are ready to install at home tonight.

5A8C20E5-9825-461E-857A-67E1FCAF70B0.jpeg

Picking up my MYP tomorrow. They just called and told me my tags wouldn’t be ready until Thursday at 6pm. But she said I could still pick up the car tomorrow if I buy a temporary temporary tag online that’s good for 72 hours. When the real temporary tag comes in from the DMV they will email me a copy to replace the 72 hour one with and mail me a laminated copy. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

What a hassle. I just want the 🤬🤬🤬 car!

Reactions: Jones1 and ILMMYP
It was a mess statewide with temp tags today from what we were told.

Michelins here also.

A mobile megapack supercharger trailer was also at the North Houston location today to help alleviate supercharging lines. It was pretty impressive to see a trailer hold megapacks with that much power.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jones1 and amajoh
It was a mess statewide with temp tags today from what we were told.

Michelins here also.

A mobile megapack supercharger trailer was also at the North Houston location today to help alleviate supercharging lines. It was pretty impressive to see a trailer hold megapacks with that much power.

I hope mine also has the Michelins. But really, I’ll take whatever tires as long as I can actually take delivery tomorrow 😅

Reactions: ILMMYP
Picked her up earlier today. Near Flawless build. Small rock/paint chip in front bumper which was disappointing to see, sadly had to make a service appt June 28 at north as Westchase locations soonest available service appt was July 12. Steering wheel also doesn’t look straight on hopefully they can fix that. Aside from that very happy with build. Came with only 4 miles and Michelin All seasons

29AA7235-67BF-4FA6-9F34-1F4E71735F7D.jpeg
24C65AE1-B2A0-4D0C-B88D-DD7C2DB00A27.jpeg
1AF074D7-0FED-4C19-A72B-E9BB1E1240F0.jpeg

Just picked up our MYP! Car is in great condition. We’re still waiting on temp tags after nearly an hour so this delivery wasn’t quite as smooth as the last one but the car is great. Spent the last hour setting up profiles, Bluetooth, keys, etc. The new floormats, console tray, and screen protector are ready to install at home tonight.

View attachment 819375
Congrats!!! Looks awesome!

I can't wait til July/Aug for mine! Mind sharing the accessories you went with? I'm still debating on each of those you mentioned. Screen protector, mud flaps, and floor mats. Also console tray but I kinda assume these are mostly the same.

That looks great. Which one did you go with? I’ve been researching but haven’t decided on one yet. Did you install yourself or have it done?

Nah I did it myself. It was super easy. Got it done in like 10 minutes with the included washers/self-tapping screws and 3M tape. This is the one I found on Amazon. They're all the same really even the one from RPM which they sell for $175. Bit pricey for what it is, but on Amazon I paid $140 with the clipped coupon and then I personally had some unused amazon gift cards so it cost me close to nothing. Three plastic pieces but I think it looks nice. I felt the front end was missing something so I started looking into a front lip and found this one. I saw few members on here with the same lip.

Last edited:
Found 3 gaps seems like they need to realign the door. Let’s see what they say at service call next week. One was on fender trim.

Attachments

• 5995E2A7-179C-4180-BBB7-625AD4C5A296.jpeg
    5995E2A7-179C-4180-BBB7-625AD4C5A296.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 20B40AD6-3F66-4117-81CC-41AC21ABB03B.jpeg
    20B40AD6-3F66-4117-81CC-41AC21ABB03B.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 479CD233-D025-41AC-84FC-BAD3D70E24E9.jpeg
    479CD233-D025-41AC-84FC-BAD3D70E24E9.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Jones1