Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats!!! Looks awesome!

I can't wait til July/Aug for mine! Mind sharing the accessories you went with? I'm still debating on each of those you mentioned. Screen protector, mud flaps, and floor mats. Also console tray but I kinda assume these are mostly the same.
Screen Protector: I went with matte to reduce fingerprints. It does dull the brightness somewhat but doesn't look weird with polarized sunglasses.
Console Tray: I personally like this one because it fits my prescription and non-prescription sunglasses in the bigger cutout without scratching. Lots of good options out there.
Floor Mats: I went with the 9-pc version of powoq mats on Amazon because I wanted to protect the back of the rear seats too (out of stock now?) and to save $$ since we're accessorizing 2 teslas at the same time. I prefer the TAPTES mats that are in our Model 3. The fit/finish seems marginally better. I can't speak to the fit in the MY though.

I hope your car comes soon. Not too long until Jul/Aug now.

Took delivery this morning. She’s perfect! (Except for the driver’s side of the spoiler is loose. They’re coming to my house to fix it 7/5). Overall, extremely pleased with delivery. Got Michelin tires, as well.

0DCF97E1-B400-4428-AA36-7ECA1C39C280.jpeg

Took delivery this morning. She’s perfect! (Except for the driver’s side of the spoiler is loose. They’re coming to my house to fix it 7/5). Overall, extremely pleased with delivery. Got Michelin tires, as well.

View attachment 819692
Looks great! My spoiler had the same issue. Held on by adhesive. Service was quick, they’ll even let you keep the old one.

Reactions: amajoh
Picked her up earlier today. Near Flawless build. Small rock/paint chip in front bumper which was disappointing to see, sadly had to make a service appt June 28 at north as Westchase locations soonest available service appt was July 12. Steering wheel also doesn’t look straight on hopefully they can fix that. Aside from that very happy with build. Came with only 4 miles and Michelin All seasons

View attachment 819498View attachment 819499View attachment 819500
Kicking myself for not going with the blue, love it!! Congratulations!

Reactions: Triplem086
Stopped by Westchase today with a friend because he wanted to get a closer look at a Model Y. Was told every car there was either sold or in for service so there was nothing for us to look at.

So we strolled around the “waiting for delivery” cars looking at them from a distance. We saw a bunch of Blue, White and Grey Model Y’s. I don’t think I saw one black which makes me sad that maybe I could’ve gotten another color faster (have a black MYP for tentative 8/9 - 9/19 EDD)

I won’t lie, seeing a bunch of Plaids in person and knowing how fast they’ll deliver made me start calculating how I could afford one 😂

Reactions: ILMMYP and amajoh
You paid for it? If so, how was the features?
Yes. I was scared at first. With the auto lane change and the Navigate on auto pilot. But it worked amazing well. From the beltway down 59 this morning. I was nervous so I kept turning it off. Until I felt comfortable. 😆
The Summon and Auto park. Worked great. I don’t regret it. One bit. Wow. Wtf.