TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Houston TX Area....Introduce yourselves !!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gkalexdc, May 8, 2012.

1. gkalexdc

gkalexdc Member

Hi everyone!! I would like to introduce myself, Greg K Alexander, DC (Chiropractor). I have a LEAF, in leiu of my Model S Performance and am # 8,742 in the queque. I love driving Electric, and have followed Tesla from about 3 years ago. I am excited, as I know all of you are to be a part of this great change in driving. I invite everyone in the Houston Metroplex to stay on this thread to introduce yourselves, and who knows!! Maybe we can hook up with the local Tesla Club and use this as an event page as well. !!! Good to be here !!!!! Thanks.

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Welcome! I noticed no one had created a thread in the regional forum for Houston so feel free to post there as well.
    Houston, TX

3. MarkR

MarkR Member

Glad that you are considering a local Tesla Club. In addition to discussions on this thread, you may want to form a Group for Houston members. To do so, go to Community (above) and then select Group.

4. STxTesla

STxTesla Sig #1278

Hello from Corpus Christi. I reserved my Tesla S Performance yesterday and put the deposit in the mail today.
    I guess that I am about one year out from getting my Tesla...but it will be well worth the wait!