Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is formalizing their relationship with the owner's clubs, and as part of that, I will be building a protected Houston owners group here on TMC like the Florida group has. Because it requires an invitation, it will be an area where owners can be more open about posting get together and contact details without worrying about posting them in an open forum.

As part of this transition, if you are a local Houston owner, reservation holder, or future owner and you would like an invitation, please PM me your TMC handle and real name. If my TMC mailbox is full, please wait a day or two for me to process the requests and try again. The invite (via TMC) will go to whatever email account you have hooked to your TMC handle.

Once you receive your invite, you should be able to logon here: Tesla Club of Houston - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

Not required, but if you feel comfortable sharing additional information, it would help me with general club organization. I will not share this information with anyone outside of the immediate officers of the club, and not even them if you prefer only I have that information.

Required: Name
Required: TMC Handle
Optional: Email
Optional: Preferred Phone Contact
Optional: Vehicle [Roadster, Model S, Model X, Model 3, Future Owner]
Optional: Vehicle Color
Optional: Vanity Plate
Optional: VIN [Last 6]
Optional: Area of Town in Houston - helps with event planning
Optional: Okay to Share Contact Details With Club Officers [Y/N]

When I asked the SC if they happen to know plans about increasing the Super Charger infrastructure in Houston are they said I was told that there were plans for Super Chargers in Baytown off I10 and another closer towards Galveston (Clear Lake would make sense), no date was said though.

Great news. Austin and San Antonio owners have been asking for Baytown for more than two years. It's such an obvious hole on the I-10 route you wonder what's taken so long.

Don't pop champagne just yet.
Dallas Gallery manager and Houston asst. manager had also hinted about Baytown to me, over a year ago.
That was the origin of the Baytown SC Thread. And repeated scouting runs, which have been reduced since the N Houston center opening.

Rick
Still scouting, but focusing more on I-69 S

wow, that's a lot. i was going to roll in closer to 10am but i guess i'll aim for something sooner. is there a particular place to line up in line? i don't know how the galleria operates before operating hours
I don't know if it's 24/7 but I know you can get into the shopping mall before the stores open. I've used the Galleria for morning walks before business hours several times. Also, they do have an Apple store there so they probably aren't completely unfamiliar with the phenomenon of "camping out."

Official from Derek from Tesla Houston: "The line for Model 3 reservations will form at the entrance along West Alabama street. I will have a member of my staff only allowing a select number of customer into our showroom at a time in an effort to provide a very efficient experience. We are not planning to offer any wristbands for this event but we do have line control procedures that we are planning to implement."