Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love to attend, but won't make it in town until later tonight. Looks like a wonderful place Stephen has picked out.
It’s very good, low&slow Pecan Smoked barbecue at a long-time-family-owned place. Worth checking out any time. (edit: the SD. Don’t know about the Winery)

Full Disclosure: played Fiddle at their attached barn bar in the 80’s/90’s

7BD5EA94-9CEB-4229-899D-CF796B87493F.jpeg

Houston Area Tesla Owners and Reservation Holders:

Please join us for an event on 12 May 2018!

Some pics of the cars from this weekend!

cars1.jpg

cars2.jpg

cars3.jpg

In this last pic, my Deep Ocean Blue Model 3 is 5th from the left-hand side, VIN 00470X. The Deep Ocean Blue Model 3 4th from the left is VIN 00469X, only 6 cars on the assembly line away from mine. :D

The 3rd Deep Ocean Blue Model 3 that is 6th from left was VIN 006XXX, quite a bit later.

Thanks, I've been added to the TCoGH group.

I did end up making it and had a great time. Stayed much later than I expected - there were also a bunch of classic cars there with their hoods popped, so later in the evening as more people showed up to check out the cars I decided to pop open my frunk and trunk. A number of them looked in the frunk, got a puzzled look on their faced, walked around to the trunk and became even more puzzled when they saw it was empty as well. I then approached them to tell them it was 100% electric, answered questions about charging and such, and even gave a few rides.

Tesla Owner Lunch – 17 Nov 2018

We are going to have a Tesla Owner Lunch at Saint Arnold's Beer Garden. They open at 11am but I thought we'd meet at 10:30am before opening, park the cars at the back of the lot to get a photo together, and then head inside when they open. It is covered and they have an inside if it is cold, but hopefully we'll have nice weather. If you have ordered a name tag, here is another opportunity to pick it up. For those that stay until 1pm, there are public tours of the brewery itself (let them know you are interested when you get there as space can be limited).

Hope to see many of you there! If you can’t make it, we will have a dinner tentatively planned on 1 Dec or 2 Dec. More detail on that soon.

Parking:

Parking Map.png

Saint Arnold food is bar food (so you may want to grab a real lunch afterwards), menu here:

http://www.saintarnold.com/saint_arnold_beer_hall_menu.pdf