Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
North Fwy location had about 75-100 in line when I arrived at about 9:20 AM. They were very efficient getting everyone through. Opened at 10:00 AM, I had my reservation in at about 10:50 AM. There were another 50 or so people behind me when I left.

20160331_094425-Post.jpg

Such an awesome day for Tesla! Seeing all of the pictures of lines around the world is really cool to see. Can't wait for the reveal tonight.

Kudos to those who lined up, Elon Musk just tweeted this:

"Incredibly inspired by the interest in Model 3. You won't be disappointed. Also, small token of appreciation coming for those who lined up."

There's a couple of Model X's at the Galleria Tesla gallery. Apparently only 4 stores in the country have them to display. Worth checking out if you haven't seen it yet. The front windshield is crazy! Can't test drive it yet...
Interesting that Houston is one of 4 locations. I know they've delivered quite a few X's in Houston, because I've seen half a dozen going through final prep each time I've been to North Houston over the last few months.

I wonder if the ones in Houston will stay there for a while or get rotated around to other cities after a week or two.

Hello fellow Tesla Enthusiasts!

I don't want to spam this group what so ever! Please don't take this post as a recruiter just spamming people trying to fill jobs. I work directly for Tesla, absolutely LOVE Tesla and really am looking for people who share the same passion because at the end of the day, who better to assist our customers than someone who has a passion for Tesla? The "selling" and "clientelling" part is easy, it's just finding the right people in the right places to relay that information to our customers.

Just a recruiter on our Tesla North American Sales Team, looking for people who not only believe in Tesla in all aspects of our business, but also excel in customer service and sales! We have multiple opportunities across the country in all levels of the business, and would love to connect with anyone looking for a long term sales career!

I am particularly recruiting for Florida, Texas, Atlanta, the Carolina's, and Tennessee. BUT, if you are interested and not located in those particular state, would still love to connect with you! Send your resume to [email protected]

Background isn't a 'make it or break it' to us, we just want to find the passion, customer facing, energetic person. Your background professions will vary, but your love for Tesla is what brings it all together and makes all of us successful at the end of the day.

Looking forward to reading a bunch of posts here and people's thoughts about our business and network with everyone!

I am considering getting headlamps from a guy in California (Optimized Optics: High Performance Headlights, Improved Output & Improved Aesthetics)

Anyone know of a good installer they trust who could remove/replace headlights? It involves removing the front bumper (the same person made this thread on how to do it: How To: Front Bumper and Headlight Removal)

EVS Motors might be able to do it. They primarily do clear bra, window tint, wheels, radar detectors, and dashcams, but for a lot of that stuff they have to do things like disassemble door panels & bumpers, so this might be something they'd do.

EVS Motors Inc. Performance Studio of Houston, TX USA

Howdy folks! I haven't posted in a while. Wrecking my Model S and then getting busy with work took me out of my rhythm. Glad to see some familiar faces still here.

What got me back to the forum was Tesla's own Brent Seavey who is helping me buy a 2nd Model S for my family. My wife has been driving our Volkswagen Jetta Diesel which has been a mark of shame on our family since Volkswagen was exposed for the lying dirt-bags they truly are. Rather than waiting for a court-ordered settlement that will be too little, too late, we're donating our environmental nightmare to charity and getting a 2013 pre-owned, zero-emission car from a more responsible, American, manufacturer of cars.

Brent asked me to give him a shout-out here, which I'm glad to do. He helped me find a car that had all the features we wanted while verifying that certain features that were introduced mid-year (like auto-folding mirrors) were, indeed, included with my chosen car. I'll pop back in here a time or two during the acquisition to let folks know how the Tesla CPO process goes just in case the information is useful to anyone.

And now I wonder: His and Hers wall connectors? Or share and share alike?

Well, golly! I can't seem to keep myself out of the news! Out of the blue, I got a call from reporter Pooja Lodhia of ABC 13 Eyewitness News wanting to joyride in my autopilot-enabled Model S because of the recent fatality involving a Tesla driver on autopilot. She and her cameraman actually met me at my gym where we all loaded into my car and noodled around inside the loop trying out various features of the car. We had a grand old time and the news piece seemed to come out OK. I'm glad Pooja wasn't out to slam Tesla. Instead, she was genuinely interested in autopilot and was trilled to get a chance to auto-park my car. Here's the link:

Local reaction after first self-driving car death involving Tesla