Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are various views of the vehicle. I decided to leave the front & back T logo chrome. For some contrast, I also had the installer to cut out the TESLA letters on the chrome piece above the rear license plate. The installer did a great job! I'm very happy with the result.

Let me know what you think.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Last edited:
Awesome. What level of tinting is on it and brand?
Suntek CXP Ceramic tint, legal 25% all around. Those pics were taken at sunset and may appear darker than in person.

Bsweasel said:
1hey VUvision... Car is looking great!! Can't wait to see the chrome delete. I am planning to have mine wrapped later this week hopefully.

Green wheels
One & only Green wheels Tesla in Houston :smile: ... Are you wrapping the entire car or just chrome delete? Let's do lunch soon!

I tried it (unsuccessfully) at Mossy Nissan CHAdeMO near my house; however, it may be that my eVgo account is not yet enabled for DC charging. eVgo will be testing my car with a variety of CHAdeMO chargers at their main office on Friday and we'll drive from there to test the CHAdeMO at Memorial City Mall. Bottom line, I should have a better idea after Friday.

I do have Blink, but I'll test the eVgo ones first since testing would basically be free since eVgo is doing it. Right now I'm draining my battery nightly and not charging so I can arrive Friday with a low state of charge. I've heard that some of the CHAdeMOs fail after a 15 minute max voltage draw so we'll see!

Supercar Saturday comes to Houston again this weekend and weather currently looks good. Event is Saturday, April 4 at 9:00am and there is a new location:

5002 Washington Avenue, Houston, TX 77007

If you would like a spot, please PM me. Even if you don't show your car, it would be great to see you! For more information, see:

Monthly Weekend Car Events | Supercar Saturdays Houston, Texas | Supercars Houston
https://www.facebook.com/houstonsupercars
Had a pretty nice time. Very cool event. Thanks for clueing us in and promoting.

Can someone just describe it a bit? What actually goes on?
I gather there's food? :)
Trying to decide on going to the May 2nd one.
The video and pics on their FB page don't convey much information.
Pretty simple really. People with "supercars" (not really a strict definition) reserve slots in a parking lot and during the two hours owners and the public mill around talking and taking pictures while there's music and a food truck. Free for everyone. There were 4 Model S yesterday.
[video]https://youtu.be/Wa3kJDNInDE[/video]