TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

How about a Superchargers sub-forum in the charging infrastructure section?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by FlasherZ, Mar 7, 2014.

1. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

It seems like there are a lot of threads about specific Superchargers going into the charging standards & infrastructure section. Any chance we can pull those together into a forum dedicated to Supercharger conversations?

2. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

Good idea, FlasherZ.

3. FlasherZ

Any other thoughts here, perhaps Doug & co.?

4. FlasherZ

Or how about the individual Supercharger threads getting moved to the regional sub-forums, leaving the generic one? They really do clutter up the charging & infrastructure section and are mostly about speculation where a specific Supercharger should sit regionally.

5. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

This has been my thinking. The Charging Standards and Infrastructure forum was made primarily to discuss the various standards and which (generally) were being installed in what regions. This was of special interest particularly since there were various standards being considered in Europe at the time.

I see discussions about a particular supercharger location as more of a local issue.