Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How about an annual Tesla convention?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be now….. VINs are close to 7000 next week!

- - - Updated - - -

I vote to have the event on the CA west coast since:

1) most of the cars are here
2) loads of fun winter locations from San Diego to a factory “home coming” for S’s coming from around the country!
3) I’d be happy to volunteer my time (if it were a nonprofit event) to help set up local arrangements if it were held in San Diego.
4) A "Mac World" type event it will take a full year of serious planning — maybe better start small and grow

I vote to have the event in Hawaii. Just because...

If anything like our local car meet ups: a group of mostly guys with their hands in their pockets staring at various versions of the same car as they chat :)

"So, how do you like it?"
Hey now - our local Meetups have been pretty good. We have enough variety to keep the conversation lively. Also, we've done presentations on various topics and share a nice meal. When the weather gets warmer we'll do day road-trips to cool places (can you say Door county?). So these aren't as boring as you might think!

Very excited about TESLIVE. Wanted to thank all the people who put in the hard work to actually make this happen. I didn't have anything to do with setting up the conference so appreciate those that did all the work and planning. Can't imagine it was easy.

Look forward to meeting all the people who set this up and to those that are able to make the trip. Should be a great weekend.

If anything like our local car meet ups: a group of mostly guys with their hands in their pockets staring at various versions of the same car as they chat :)

"So, how do you like it?"
i would be interested i think alot of people would be especially if this tesla live conference goes well . Im flying all the way from the east coast to come for a 3 day event and i think its well worth it !:smile:

Very excited about TESLIVE. Wanted to thank all the people who put in the hard work to actually make this happen. I didn't have anything to do with setting up the conference so appreciate those that did all the work and planning. Can't imagine it was easy.

Look forward to meeting all the people who set this up and to those that are able to make the trip. Should be a great weekend.

So this was all your idea? ;>
Excellent

i would be interested i think alot of people would be especially if this tesla live conference goes well . Im flying all the way from the east coast to come for a 3 day event and i think its well worth it !:smile:

As am I.... JetBlue Thursday night 6:55pm from JFK -> SJC!!!

Aaron

We should have a little East Coast huddle while we're there. It takes some commitment to go as far as we are!

After watching my wife volunteer a few hundred hours of our days and evenings the last few months on TESLIVE, I can tell you it is a lot of work. And it will be great. And although Tesla is keeping clearly separate from TESLIVE, Elon is set to actually be there. The billionaire is coming out for our little group of 300 enthusiasts. This is the hopefully the first annual "TeslaWorld" and maybe Elon will give a famous E-note every year after. Looking forward to meeting you there!

After watching my wife volunteer a few hundred hours of our days and evenings the last few months on TESLIVE, I can tell you it is a lot of work. And it will be great. And although Tesla is keeping clearly separate from TESLIVE, Elon is set to actually be there. The billionaire is coming out for our little group of 300 enthusiasts. This is the hopefully the first annual "TeslaWorld" and maybe Elon will give a famous E-note every year after. Looking forward to meeting you there!

I can only imagine all the work that the volunteers have put into this...Many thanks to them! Looks like it's going to be a GREAT event. Can't wait