Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How accurate are the estimated delivery dates for fellow Ontario people?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my Model 3 LR white/white/aero on September 22nd and picked Oakville as the delivery location. EDD originally said "November", then "November 1 - November 30" and a couple of days ago it has updated to "November 16 - November 30". No VIN on the app, website or source code yet

FYI: Ontario car takes 2-3 weeks to arrive once you receive VIN, if you don't have a VIN yet then it's minimum another 2-3 weeks wait. I got my VIN on Nov 1 and car is still on transit, expected to take delivery Nov 23

Reactions: kakao
had my MYP scheduled for delivery yesterday Nov 23 1pm at Oakville, been scheduled for two weeks already with VIN confirmed and everything.

On Monday night they cancelled and unmatched my VIN with no communication, then yesterday told me the car is in the paint shop and i'll get it by end of the week. Last night I went to get TPMS and they told me my original assigned vehicle been completely unmatched and removed from my profile, instead I got re-assigned a new VIN that's expected to land in Toronto on Dec 6.

Curious if anyone else ordered a M3P recently (last 1-2 weeks) and has seen a delivery date before 2022. The tesla website even today still shows ED for December 2021 for my exact model (Red with white seats) but my EDD has been stuck at Feb 18-Mar 18 for a week. :(

had my MYP scheduled for delivery yesterday Nov 23 1pm at Oakville, been scheduled for two weeks already with VIN confirmed and everything.

On Monday night they cancelled and unmatched my VIN with no communication, then yesterday told me the car is in the paint shop and i'll get it by end of the week. Last night I went to get TPMS and they told me my original assigned vehicle been completely unmatched and removed from my profile, instead I got re-assigned a new VIN that's expected to land in Toronto on Dec 6.
Oh no, I am picking up from there as well. When and what did you order?