Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How accurate is MVPA date?

How accurate was your MVPA date?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm guessing you mean the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement?

If so, the one downloaded from the "My Tesla" web page has no dates at all (other then the version info for the document itself: 20151020).

Maybe they removed all references of any delivery date from the newer MVPA's since they have not been close to hitting any of them...

From what I understand it's a new document entitled "Purchase Agreement", or "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" that will show up in MyTesla. I don't have one yet. It is _not_ the "Reservation Agreement" that's publicly available, or the "Order Agreement" that you initially get that lists your options and prices.

My MVPA said April 30, I am still waiting. I already paid and got financing and everything. I was initially promised mid-April now it is mid-May, which is like 5 days away.

any updates from Tesla @umeshunni? Still surprised you didn't get your X

My MVPA states June 3rd. My DS just replied to email I sent her on Friday night. She doesn't work on weekends and always responds within 1 business day. She said my production week will be May 23rd and car will ship via Rail and Truck taking about 10 days. In short, it won't be before June 3rd but should be in June.

My purchase agreement says June 10th and my DS is telling me I will have a delivery (vin 58xx) in June. I think she is hoping for a miracle and a possible delivery before then. I will answer the poll as soon as I have an actual delivery date