Who said it was "in spec?".I took delivery of a MY 7 seater on Monday. There are 5 issues I’m asking to be fixed but only #1 I can’t live with. Overall I felt the car was good quality and I’ve never done a detailed inspection like this before on any vehicle.
1. 60 split second row is very difficult to open for access to third row. It only works about half the time and only when the second row is all the way back which would crush third row passenger legs. The 40 split works ok.
2. for both the 60 and 40 split, the rail end cap won’t stay on
3. Large scratch on Plastic panel in rear seating area. Not easily visible
4. Frunk slight issue with panel gap on one side is a little tight. Was told in spec at delivery but will ask second opinion
5. Rear passenger side door sticks out 2-3mm more than it should.
View attachment 649870
View attachment 649871
What if you told them you want it in writing to be fixed otherwise you will deny delivery?
What options do we have when its EOQ and they could care less and will just pass your vehicle off to someone else? Leaving you without your vehicle for another 10 weeks?