Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can I change my SIM card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a car from Germany, and the connection worked excellent throughout EU. After I entered my country (North Macedonia) there was no signL from the sim (LTE). I guess that doesn’t cover all countries. Is there a way to fix this?

I got a car from Germany, and the connection worked excellent throughout EU. After I entered my country (North Macedonia) there was no signL from the sim (LTE). I guess that doesn’t cover all countries. Is there a way to fix this?
I can't help you with your SIM card issue, sorry.

===============

But maybe you can help me ? (@ZotiRaki, @Trimqira)

I drive UK <> Greece about four times per year.

Next year I hope to get a Tesla model 3, SR.

I am trying to figure out the best way to get from the Nis charger (at the Bosphorus hotel) to Thessaloniki. I normall drive straight through North Macedonia on the E75, entering at Presevo and exiting at Gevgelia. What charger solutions do you recommend ? It seems advisable to not push it more than 200-250km in case of bade weather etc.

I then drive on the E90 for Thessalonika - Ionnanina - Preveza. If you have any helpful charger suggestions that would be great.

There is a V3 supercharger in Sofia, making it a bit easier I think.
Thanks, I know that one. That gets used on the run down to Istanbul in Turkey but is a very long way round if heading for Greece.

Besides which the Sofia-Thessaloniki leg still ends up being 300km which is fine if you are in a new S-LR etc, but not so good in an older 3-SR.

I suspect that folk who do the run to Greece have figured out which charger networks actually function, and where, hence my asking.