Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can I find the name my sales agent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You may not have a dedicated sales advisor. Unless you used a sales advisor to place the order (which generally doesn’t happen when placing orders online) Tesla may never assign one. Most people don’t need a sales advisor once they place an order since the sale has already been consumated. Your next step is likely to hear from a delivery advisor.

You can try to find a salesperson who will stay with you throughout the delivery process. However, most of them will place a low priority on you because you have already ordered the car and their focus is converting prospects to customers, not hand holding confirmed customers waiting for deliveries.

My delivery advisor looped in a local sales advisor when I had inquired about inventory vehicles -- this was back in September, when I had made my order and they estimated the delivery to be late November/early December. It just happened to be the same sales advisor that I took multiple test drives with, so that was nice.