TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How can I find the name my sales agent

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Denis54, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Denis54

Denis54 Member

I went 3 times to their location and dealt with a different SA each time. How can I find which SA is associated with my order?

2. OCR1

OCR1 Active Member

You may not have a dedicated sales advisor. Unless you used a sales advisor to place the order (which generally doesn’t happen when placing orders online) Tesla may never assign one. Most people don’t need a sales advisor once they place an order since the sale has already been consumated. Your next step is likely to hear from a delivery advisor.

You can try to find a salesperson who will stay with you throughout the delivery process. However, most of them will place a low priority on you because you have already ordered the car and their focus is converting prospects to customers, not hand holding confirmed customers waiting for deliveries.

3. JamBiscuit

JamBiscuit Member

When I ordered in store the sales advisor sent me a text from his personal cell phone to communicate. He has been great answering my texts so far.

4. aledesma

aledesma Member

My delivery advisor looped in a local sales advisor when I had inquired about inventory vehicles -- this was back in September, when I had made my order and they estimated the delivery to be late November/early December. It just happened to be the same sales advisor that I took multiple test drives with, so that was nice.