Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Can I Join an Arizona Community or Group

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GrabberOrange

M3LR Blue/Black Int/18"/No FSD
Jan 27, 2022
Mesa
Hello, as you could probably already tell from the title I'm a new member. I was looking to join a local AZ Tesla group but whenever I attempt to join a group I get an error message of:
"Your user group is unable to send PCs to anyone. Please notify the site admin of this message."

I'm guessing that I need to send a direct message to the Group Admin and request to join, but how do I go about on finding out who the local-group admin is?

Thank you in advance.

I do have to say that this forum does have some awesome knowledge nuggets... i.e. the Multiple US Bank Current Loan Rates excel sheet that Khoa created and the excel sheet that let's people add their own Order Date along with Estimated Delivery Date so everyone can track how long it takes to get their own Tesla.

There is a lot of glass, so I'd recommend some quality tint that will reject heat. I also got 3m crystalline CR70 on the windshield. It does a decent job cutting the heat and also reduces glare in the hot and bright summer months. Also, it helps to utilize the cabin overheat protection in the summer to maintain a much cooler than standard AZ summer car temp. When you start at 100 instead of 180, you are ahead of the game! You could also turn the AC on via the app a couple minutes before walking to your parking spot if you really wanted and you could pre-chill to a very comfy temp.

Reactions: ericridebike