Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can i manage ALL doors to stay Closed to send on transport

jerseygirl18

jersey girl
Aug 21, 2019
Delray Bch/Chicago/Brklyn
My car is leaving this week for its vacay in fla for the winter season. It will be transported on a closed car transport trailer. I don't want the doors to have any surprise openings while on the trailer. Exactly what should all the doors/locks be set at Ideally for only Driver's door to open?
i'm hoping there are certain settings to disable that will completely render the FWD & passenger doors from opening from the key fob:rolleyes: thanx in advance!!

mxnym

Mar 9, 2018
Bloomington, IN
You can turn off the automatic doors setting and the front doors will only be able to be opened by pressing the buttons on the doors when they are unlocked. AFAIK, there is no setting to similarly limit the falcon wing doors.

jerseygirl18

jersey girl
Aug 21, 2019
Delray Bch/Chicago/Brklyn
thanks guys..all done! For transport i turned everything off i could including wifi & advanced downloads..being very cautious. My car gets there one day ahead of us. She will be residing there till end of next May:) So, i will be writing & asking from Delray Bch...Ciao:cool:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 18

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC