Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can I stop auto-renewal of my subscription here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

UnknownSoldier

Unknown Member
Apr 17, 2017
Earth
I've checked my profile page and everywhere else I can think of and I cannot find anywhere that I can stop auto-renewal of my "Supporting Member" subscription here at TMC. I can't even find any page which lets me edit or remove my payment information, although at this point I don't actually recall how I entered that information in the first place. Is there something I'm missing here, why can't I edit my subscription?

I've actually looked through my records, and somehow ended up being charged $99 in march of this year with a recurring fee of $10 every month since then. The payments are attached to my primary bank account which I had never provided to this website. I have no clue how this happened, could one of the admin's please help me with this issue? Thank you.

I've actually looked through my records, and somehow ended up being charged $99 in march of this year with a recurring fee of $10 every month since then. The payments are attached to my primary bank account which I had never provided to this website. I have no clue how this happened, could one of the admin's please help me with this issue? Thank you.
Hi, that is strange. I will contact you directly and we can look into what may have happened here.

In the meantime, please check your respective App store, as it sounds like you may have subscribed to the TMC app via your app store. You should be able to cancel any such subscription there, though we already closed the app so you shouldn't be charged there again.

I need to cancel as well. PayPal just gives you a link (see image) that takes you to this site’s upgrade section.
IMG_0543.jpeg

Edit: I was able to remove PayPal as a payment method. You might want to put more clear instructions on the upgrade section since that is where PayPal sends your customers.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: danny