Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Can I Track My Other Tesla Via My MCU Screen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2015 S70D with the MCU2 upgrade. The wife drives a 2019 Model 3. Occasionally we meet up somewhere with the kids or are picking up and dropping off from multiple schools.

My question is: Has anyone set up something using the browser in the car to track the location of their other Tesla? Basically I'd like to show the location of our other vehicle and even have the wife be able to see where I am from her browser.

Presently, I have to take out my phone and open the app and select the other car to see its location. It would be so much easier if I was able to set a bookmark on the browser and see where our other car is on a map.

Has anyone ever tried this?
-kamm145

If you are using Life360, you can log into the website via the Tesla browser and see where other members in your circle are located. I assume you can do the same thing with Google Maps but I never tried.
Dannycamps, what I think I am looking for is a Tesla specific app that works in the browser. The iOS and Android apps wont work and my experience on the PC is that there are specific programs.

-kamm145