Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can you submit a feature request directly to Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a reliable channel to submit a feature request directly to Tesla? I’d like to request expanding the 5 band Graphic Equalizer to 7-9 bands. Even with the upgraded sound system in the Model 3 LR the 5 band EQ is woefully inadequate in tailoring a quality sound. Granted I’m a musician and audio enthusiast and would like greater control over audio. I’d be more than willing to pay extra for this feature as an “ upgrade “

Is there a reliable channel to submit a feature request directly to Tesla?

No, there is not. There is no "Reliable" channel to submit feature requests to tesla at all. Tesla does have people who look through social media for stuff (so places like this website or other large websites that have a large number of tesla owners).

The closest to a reliable method would be to get one of the large Tesla owners clubs to tweet elon with some feature or other that they feel is worth championing.

A random feedback website definitely isnt it, unless you get people in the 10s of thousands to go there and pump up some feature or other.