Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How cancel subscription in old Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So now I have the Model Y, can I just switch over everything to the Tesla Model Y? Or are subscriptions car based only and need to be cancelled on its own?

I may get the year subscription for premium connectivity for ≈$99/year instead of ≈$10 month. So like that means 2 months free in a 12 month year?

I forgot what the premium subscription does. Is it necessary for Slacker radio because it won't start right now. Probably because I need to activate a subscription. But there is something that says "free trial until April 12" because I picked up car on March 13. But then it doesn't really start the trial, I think it wants me to put a credit card down to subscribe when trial is over. But if I forget to cancel I don't mind, I intend to use the premium subscription.

I like having slacker radio, traffic updates, and streaming videos in park. I think that all needs premium subscription? I'm not really sure what goes missing when you don't have it but it feels like alot of stuff is missing when its not there.

Plus how do I ensure I can supercharge and it gets autopaid? I have a trip coming up and I don't want to be on my phone figuring out how to subscribe.

Nevermind I have canceled my Model 3 premium sub.

Now I need to activate the Model Y premium sub. Will I only get that free trial if I click subscribe after the trial end date? Like are you obligated to pay at least 1 month afterwards to have your free trial? Or is it cancel before if you want it free only? I likely will want to do the $99 yearly one.

Premium was already activated when I picked up my car. I subscribed before the trial ended. Everything fine since.
How do I know if I have it? The only thing I noticed is the slacker radio didn't work. I required me to sign in but I haven't signed in a long time, it was just always there.

Would trying to stream a video be a sure way to know if you have premium subscription?

How do I know if I have it? The only thing I noticed is the slacker radio didn't work. I required me to sign in but I haven't signed in a long time, it was just always there.

Would trying to stream a video be a sure way to know if you have premium subscription?
I believe it’s under Controls/Software menu

Attachments

• 9DF6EC4D-00FE-40DF-959B-42035BDA8971.jpeg
    9DF6EC4D-00FE-40DF-959B-42035BDA8971.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: JetFalcon