Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I access SiriusXM in the Model S Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found an old thread about this, but in their case there was already a SiriusXM button there. Mine just got delivered today and I've never owned a Tesla before, so I'm still learning my way around the UI. On the Music tab, all I see is Radio, Phone, Streaming, and TuneIn. There's no SiriusXM button. I've tried restarting the car. Can anyone advise me on how to check if it's enabled on my software package and/or how to install it?

I found an old thread about this, but in their case there was already a SiriusXM button there. Mine just got delivered today and I've never owned a Tesla before, so I'm still learning my way around the UI. On the Music tab, all I see is Radio, Phone, Streaming, and TuneIn. There's no SiriusXM button. I've tried restarting the car. Can anyone advise me on how to check if it's enabled on my software package and/or how to install it?
What software version are you on? It was added via OTA.

I just mean that they aren't making a newer version available to me right now. I went to the dealership and they said that even though the Release Notes mention that my current version supports Sirius XM, I actually need to wait for the next version. Not sure when that will be or why it's not already available to me though, given that it appears to be available to some people.

I just mean that they aren't making a newer version available to me right now. I went to the dealership and they said that even though the Release Notes mention that my current version supports Sirius XM, I actually need to wait for the next version. Not sure when that will be or why it's not already available to me though, given that it appears to be available to some people.
Typically new cars will be in a “holding” period for software updates. Takes about two or three weeks.

I had my car delivered last week and have the same situation. At delivery the rep told me the same as what you were told.
The software page shows that 2021.31.102 has the siriusxm fix, but I think its really in 2021.32.10.
Its weird too, the history page shows current version at 2021.31.102 but the prior version was 2021.32.
I have been tainted by history here...I expect we see a few more fart apps before I see sirius working...