TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How do I add a photo to a post?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by mobe, Jun 24, 2016.

1. mobe

mobe Member

I am having trouble adding a photo to my post. I use drop box and I copy from drop box but it only shows in the post as IMG. Any ideas?

2. mobe

mobe Member

Duh, pretty simple. Choose reply> click upload a file > choose file.
    The fact that the " upload a file " is grayed out fooled me in to thinking that it was non functioning.

3. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

You can also drag and drop image files into the reply window.

4. mobe

mobe Member

I'm using an iPad so no drag and drop for me. Or if there is a way to drag and drop on an iPad, I don't know how to do it.

5. MBCottage

MBCottage Member

Same issue here, but I get a message that says " this app does not have permission to access your photos- go to settings...tesla motors club does not show up as an app... It's a web site...
    Any help would be awesome.

6. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

The app that needs permission is your browser.