Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I change my Original Order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have an "edit design" link.....I have "view design details", there is no edit design...Maybe because I'm close to getting a vin.....EDD July 28-Sept 8
The "Edit Configuration" no longer shows up on your order page. Elsewhere on this blog some have stated you cannot make changes anymore.
NOT TRUE. I called the (888) 518-3752 got thru to Amber in two minutes and she reset my order page which now has an edit link. Voila my Blue/White MUP is now Red/White. Just like that. And she confirmed no price change except for the additional $1000 for the red paint upcharge. The delivery date stayed at May15 to May 29!! I just watched it change colors on my phone app. Lovin' TESLA today.

Upvote 0
The "Edit Configuration" no longer shows up on your order page. Elsewhere on this blog some have stated you cannot make changes anymore.
NOT TRUE. I called the (888) 518-3752 got thru to Amber in two minutes and she reset my order page which now has an edit link. Voila my Blue/White MUP is now Red/White. Just like that. And she confirmed no price change except for the additional $1000 for the red paint upcharge. The delivery date stayed at May15 to May 29!! I just watched it change colors on my phone app. Lovin' TESLA today.
If you have financing and a Trade you will have to call the Tesla sales number at a local dealer, they can do it...as can your SA if have one.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for the information and the phone #.....Much appreciated and I will be calling tomorrow

Reactions: Fairchild
Upvote 0